[Wien] WIENNCM + spin-orbit

Peter Blaha pblaha at theochem.tuwien.ac.at
Wed Mar 21 10:26:10 CET 2012

In the NCM-version there is NO case.inso.
lapw1 and lapwso are "combined" and it is possible to define directions for each atom separately.

When you do spin-spirals, you cannot include spin-orbit interactions, because this would break
the generalized Bloch-condition.

So either: NCM including SO in a well defined "unit cell", or spin-spirals (with arbitrary q) but no SO.