[Wien] 'Plane waves exhasted' error

Laurence Marks L-marks at northwestern.edu
Fri Mar 23 13:19:10 CET 2012

The only thing that matters for this is RKMAX. For the larger cells did you
check that RKMAX was not being reduced due to memory limits? It may be that
you do not have enough memory so are not using the Value you think you are.

Professor Laurence Marks
Northwestern University
www.numis.northwestern.edu 1-847-491-3996
else has thought"