[Wien] LAPW2

علاء عبد الحميد aladin331 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 26 14:51:11 CEST 2012

Deer all
I have downloaded the Wien2k_11, then I did what written in the manual. I
have compiled the ifort compiler. Then I have compiled the WIEN2K_11.
there have been some features
1. not all the programs compiled (for example LAPW0, LAPW1, LAPW2, Dstatr,
sgroup, and so on)
In fact only 60 programs have been compiled.
2. the size of the compiled programs are less than the executable files
(that I have downloaded)
for example the compiled LAPW about 300 kb
 downloaded executable LAPW is 3.5 Mb

the point is when I want make a super cell I found LAPW2c error
do any one know what I have to do to make the calculation of the super cel
run.
sincerely
A S HAmid