[Wien] 'LOPW' - Plane waves exhausted

Florian Meirer fmeirer.wien2k.mlist at gmail.com
Thu May 3 17:00:38 CEST 2012

I checked again and the lapw1 and lapw1c were indeed the old ones (not
compiled using the new lopw.f)
I obviously did not copy them to wien2k root - very embarrassing! I
corrected it and everything seems to work fine now.
I am sorry for the inconvenience.
Many thanks for your help!
(ad RKMAX: thanks for the tip, I will do that - usually I test several
RKMAX values and choose the one poviding the best time/precision
ratio)