[Wien] lapw1 error in parallel mode

Debojyoti Mukherjee debojyoti.kunal at gmail.com
Fri May 4 08:37:24 CEST 2012

Dear WIEN2k users,

I have successfully compiled the WIEN2k coed in parallel machine; but at
the time of running the code, I am getting an error message which is given
below:

 LAPW0 END
 LAPW0 END
 LAPW0 END
 LAPW0 END
bashtime2csh.pl_lapw: Command not found.
bashtime2csh.pl_lapw: Command not found.
bashtime2csh.pl_lapw: Command not found.
bashtime2csh.pl_lapw: Command not found.
bashtime2csh.pl_lapw: Command not found.

bashtime2csh.pl_lapw: Command not found.

It seems that in "lapw1para_lapw" script, it is calling one command by the name
"bashtime2csh.pl_lapw", which is not available with WIEN2K.

Any help regarding this will be very much appreciated.

Thanking you,

Mr. Debojyoti Mukherjee

--
Scientific Officer - D,