[Wien] (no subject)

Laurence Marks L-marks at northwestern.edu
Fri May 4 20:25:26 CEST 2012

By default WIEN2k always chooses the cell with the highest symmetry
for accuracy and speed issues. Hence if you have a hexagonal
structure, it will choose a hexagonal cell. It does not therefore make
sense to use P; there has to be some physical justification which you
will have to explain (and then someone can probably help).

--
Professor Laurence Marks
Northwestern University