[Wien] Please help for AFM calculation

Stefaan Cottenier Stefaan.Cottenier at UGent.be
Sat May 5 14:51:06 CEST 2012

>       I am trying to perform the AFM calculations on iridate compounds a
> number of times by following the faq provided in
> http://www.wien2k.at/reg_user/faq/afm.html.

Mind the 'or' at the end of step 5. The most straightforward procedure
is to go up to step 5 only (i.e. use runsp_lapw, not runafm_lapw).

Step 6 can save you one half of the computation time, but is not so
straightforward. If you run into trouble here, just go for the longer
and easier procedure, and stop after step 5.

Stefaan

   For that, I selected the