[Wien] problem in WIEN2k v11 installation

Gavin Abo gsabo at crimson.ua.edu
Sat May 5 23:40:46 CEST 2012

In a terminal,

echo $LD_LIBRARY_PATH

It should return a list that includes the path to libmkl_intel_lp64.so:

/opt/intel/composer_xe_2011_sp1.9.293/mkl/lib/intel64:/opt/intel/composer_xe_2011_sp1.9.293/compiler/lib/intel64

Most likely the path is missing, and you should be able to add a path to
the current list of paths in your .bashrc with the line:

export
LD_LIBRARY_PATH=$LD_LIBRARY_PATH:/opt/intel/composer_xe_2011_sp1.9.293/mkl/lib/intel64

If you are using a different version of composerxe, adjust the path
accordingly.  Also, make sure .bashrc is executed and you kill then run
w2web again so that the new settings are recognized.