[Wien] Error in Band gap calculation with mBJ

Gavin Abo gsabo at crimson.ua.edu
Sun May 6 18:47:25 CEST 2012

This error can result if *case.klist_band* is empty.

Did you create *case.klist_band* before executing *x lapw1 -band*?

(If you used *from xcrysden* from the w2web list, it requires that the
file saved using *Generate k-mesh using XCrysden* have the filename
*xcrysden.klist* in the *case* directory)