[Wien] ROTDEF error

AJAY SINGH VERMA ajay_phy at hotmail.com
Thu May 10 11:40:05 CEST 2012

Sir,
Thank u sir for the response.
I am using 2Doptimize for tetragonal structure(chalcopyrite) while it works very well in
int_lapw , set2D_lapw and also for 2Doptimize.job for few one or 2 structural changes and the program stops in between in lapw2 step only what i get is the error in lapw2 file that 'error in lapw2' only.
how can i interpret and remove it.
thanks
A.S. Verma