[Wien] Crystal structure

Tomas Kana kana at seznam.cz
Wed May 16 11:14:32 CEST 2012

Dear Antonio,
 Look at page 40 in the most recent version of Wien2k usersguide at
http://www.wien2k.at/reg_user/textbooks/usersguide.pdf.
 In fact, you should specify the five direct coordinates of the five atoms
 in your basis in rhomohedral coordinates, but when specifying the unit cell,
 you enter the a_hex and c_hex  lattice of the hexagonal "envelope"
(see second figure at http://www.mx.iucr.org/iucr-top/comm/cteach/pamphlets/5/node3.html  )
You can type your rhomohedral coordinates in a form at
http://qpeng.org/tools/r2h.html
but you should definitely check the results for yourself.
 Regards
 Tomas