[Wien] Wienncm

Lyudmila Dobysheva lyuka17 at mail.ru
Mon May 21 12:40:47 CEST 2012

Peter Blaha wrote:
> is not supported since it applies to a mpi-parallelization, but you can only do k-parallelization.

I use to take a .machines file similar to (only ciphers are different
for different cases):
#
granularity:1
1:localhost:1
1:localhost:1
1:localhost:1

If it is still a problem,
1) try to start in a fresh directory and carefully collect all symptoms
in one letter, it is now difficult to remember all of them. And send as
much information as possible.

2) If I am remember correctly, program stops somewhere in lapw1para. I
would take the script and modify it with many "echo something" in order
to understand where exactly the problem is.

3) one of possible reasons is that WIENNCM and WIEN2k in your computer
have been compiled at different time, and fortran or .bashrc may be
changed in between. So, shared libraries may conflict and 2k works while
NCM doesn't.

Best wishes
   Lyudmila Dobysheva
Phys.-Techn. Institute of Ural Br. of Russian Ac. of Sci.
426001 Izhevsk, ul.Kirova 132
RUSSIA
Tel.:7(3412) 442118 (home), 218988(office), 250614(Fax)
E-mail: lyu at otf.pti.udm.ru
          lyuka17 at mail.ru
Skype:  lyuka17, lyuka18
http://fti.udm.ru/content/view/25/103/lang,english/