[Wien] problem in wien2k installation

Jameson Maibam j.maibam_official at yahoo.com
Wed May 23 18:14:56 CEST 2012

Dear sir Gavin

I think the problem is not in w2web. Because I got the same error message while running in terminal also.
 [root at localhost TiC]$ run_lapw -cc 0.0001 -NI
/home/james/wien2k/lapw0: error while loading shared libraries: libmkl_intel_lp64.so: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory
> stop error

Would you please tell me the necessary files that are required for wien2k to run properly. Is it a problem in glibc?

I am using dell inspiron 1525 having intel centrino duo.

 Please help

Jameson Maibam
Assam University