[Wien] 回复: x symmetry failed

Hu Qingmiao qmhu_88 at yahoo.com
Wed May 30 02:56:10 CEST 2012

Many thanks to Gavin Abo and Professor Blaha! Following the suggestion of Gavin, my problem is resovled.

Qing-Miao

________________________________
 发件人: Gavin Abo <gsabo at crimson.ua.edu>
发送日期: 2012年5月29日, 星期二, 下午 3:50
主题: Re: [Wien] x symmetry failed

Someone more experienced may confirm, but the solution is believed to be as follows.

Edit rstruct.f as described at:
http://zeus.theochem.tuwien.ac.at/pipermail/wien/2011-October/015492.html

or use the replacement file at:
http://zeus.theochem.tuwien.ac.at/pipermail/wien/2011-September/015369.html

Instructions for replacing the file at:
http://zeus.theochem.tuwien.ac.at/pipermail/wien/2011-October/015496.html

Also, I believe you forgot to select units of angstrom instead of
    bohr for your lattice parameters.  So you might want to check your
    structure in xcrysden.