[Wien] find the error in the XMCD

Rocquefelte xavier.rocquefelte at cnrs-imn.fr
Sun Nov 4 10:58:03 CET 2012

In a first step, did you look at this paper for Robert Laskowski and
Peter Blaha?

http://publik.tuwien.ac.at/files/PubDat_188807.pdf

It could be a very good idea to first reproduce one of their results.

Then you will know if the procedure you apply is OK.

In particular, you will see their DFT results (that you can reproduce)
and you will also see that BSE is needed to properly reproduce the L2/L3
ratio.

Best Regards

Xavier