[Wien] Fw :EV-GGA

tran at theochem.tuwien.ac.at tran at theochem.tuwien.ac.at
Thu Nov 15 14:41:00 CET 2012

Yes, but be aware that you have the choice between 15 or 25 to use EV93:

15: EV93-GGA for exchange and PW91-GGA for correlation
25: EV93-GGA for exchange and LDA for correlation

My preference is 15 since this is maybe more consistent to
use GGA for both exchange and correlation.

To know more about the functionals available in WIEN2k look at this file:
$WIENROOT/SRC_lapw0/vxclm2.f

F. Tran