[Wien] BerryPI error

SheikhJamil Ahmed sahmed5 at lakeheadu.ca
Fri Nov 16 19:46:59 CET 2012

Dear Mostefa,

For BerryPI to work python2.6 won't work. You will need python2.7. The
reason for this is BerryPI uses some library that are only available in
python2.7.

For your assistance,Here are the BerryPI dependencies
 - WIEN2k (tested against 11.1 Release 05/04/2011)
  - WIEN2WANNIER (tested against 0.92)
  - Python (tested against 2.7.3)
  - NumPy (tested against 1.6.2)

Having those dependencies and following the installation guide should solve
your problem. However if you need some assistance regarding BerryPI
installation, feel free to ask me.

Regards

Sheikh Jamil Ahmed
B.Sc in Materials and Metallurgical Engineering
Graduate Research Assistant, Thunder Bay Regional Research Institute
M.Sc Student in Physics(Thesis), Lakehead University
290 Munro St, Thunder Bay, Ontario, P7A 7T1, Canada
Email : sahmed5 at lakeheadu.ca