[Wien] Several (minor) bug fixes

Peter Blaha pblaha at theochem.tuwien.ac.at
Thu Nov 22 14:46:49 CET 2012

Thank you very much for your report and the precise analysis + fixes.

> *) SRC_w2web/htdocs/usersguide is a symlink to
> /area51/WIEN2k_11/SRC_usersguide_html, which I guess on most systems
> doesn't exist. Instead, I recommend turning it into a relative symlink
> to ../../SRC_usersguide_html.

This must be because you probably got a local tar file (from me), instead
of the version on the web, which should be expanded using  "expand_lapw".
If you install the web-version and use expand_lapw, it should remove any
existing link and set it properly to your environment.

> *) When using the program qtl, it opens the file case.in1c to see if it
> is non-empty (in which case it performs complex calculations). This,
> however, _produces_ case.in1c if it doesn't exist, which then causes
> problems in w2web as there the _existance_ of case.in1c is enough to let
> it switch to complex calculations. I worked around this by modifying the
> `x` script to remove the created case.in1c when qtl finishes if the file
> had not existed before. [patch in WIEN2k_BUGS.diff]

A very inconvenient bug indeed. I've fixed it differently, not providing
this line "7" if we do not have a complex case.

All other fixes I've taken from you. They should appear corrected in the next release of WIEN2k.