[Wien] Transport property calcualtions

Madhav Ghimire ghimire.mpg at gmail.com
Tue Nov 27 05:33:32 CET 2012

Thanks for the response. The paper PRB 83 184420 (2011) is really useful
for me to understand the transport properties. The difference between my
system and this system described in this paper is only its insulating state
and competing magnetic ground state. I will be glad to have few more
literatures/information based on similar type of calculations (if available)