[Wien] zfft3d.f or zfft3d.F in SRC_lapw0 (creates problems)

Gavin Abo gsabo at crimson.ua.edu
Wed Nov 28 21:21:23 CET 2012

I haven't had any problems with the files, except there could be a file
conflict on a case-insensitive system.

The SRC_lapw0/Makefile does not use the object file zfft3d.o (it's
commented out).  So it shouldn't matter if you keep or remove both files
(zfft3d.f and zfft3d.F). I believe the files were replaced by the new
fft module (fft_modules.F and and fftpack_helpers.f).