[Wien] x sgroup

Gavin Abo gsabo at crimson.ua.edu
Wed Oct 3 21:40:13 CEST 2012

> I am facing a problem in x  sgroup of orthombhic phase CaTiO3, space group 62 Pbnm.

Do you mean the "warning" message from case.outputsgroup in w2web:

warning: !!! Struct file is not consistent with space group found.
sgroup found: !!! Struct file is not consistent with space group found.
Number and name of space group: 62 (P n m a)

I guess you could ignore it and proceed on, or the safer option should
be to convert Pbnm to its Pnma form by clicking "Yes" to use the
struct-file generated by sgroup.