[Wien] Need Help In BoltzTrap Code

SANJAY KUMAR SINGH sanjayfizix at gmail.com
Tue Oct 9 12:31:58 CEST 2012

* Dear Gregory Pomrehn* and all wien2k users,

Thank you so much for kind and quick reply. My last question was that, As
you know in case.trace file there is lots of data in which all transport
coefficient are given in different column in  given temperature range. So
my question is that which  data we should take last one (last iteration) or
first one from case.trace file in given temperature range ?. And how can we
say that* (chemical potential)μ* = Ef (fermi enrgy) as you told in earlier
reply if it is synonymous then how can we calculate different transport
coefficient at different chemical potential ? Because  I am getting fixed
value  in case.trace file for Ef.  Then how can we plot different transport
coefficient* with variation with  μ. Kindly give your guidance regarding
this. *I will be remain grateful to you*. Please give comment.....

Regards,

Sanjay

*

*"DO HELP WHO NEED HELP"*