[Wien] EFG calculation

Rocquefelte xavier.rocquefelte at cnrs-imn.fr
Thu Oct 18 11:28:59 CEST 2012

Dear Jianping,

The EFG strongly depends on the electronic density around Fe, which
strongly depends on the local atomic arrangement.
The two Fe atoms have two different geometries (in terms of Fe-O
distances and O-Fe-O bond angles).
It is the reason of such a large difference, although these two atoms
are quite similar in terms of charge.

Best Regards

Xavier