[Wien] Wien Digest, Vol 83, Issue 5

xiao.jianping at bccms.uni-bremen.de xiao.jianping at bccms.uni-bremen.de
Thu Oct 18 22:51:56 CEST 2012

Dear Plaha,

I have used spin polarized. It is high spin case of Fe2+. I have not tried
LDA/GGA+U yet, but I have used PBE0, it gives also different values for
the two Fe atoms. I did not relax the structure. As the structure is
relaxed by the CRYSTAL code, I need to make comparison so I did not relax
the structure in the current calculation.

All the best
Jianping

Message: 33