[Wien] Error in JOINT during optical property

alpa dashora dashoralpa at gmail.com
Mon Oct 29 09:36:09 CET 2012

Dear Wien2k users,

I am trying to calculate the optical properties of MoWS2 multilayer thin
film. There is no error during scf and I have also computed DOS curves
without any error.
In *joint *program, I received the following error message:

opmat allocated with kkk,nbindex,ncol          14       78640           2 (
           2  MB)
forrtl: severe (24): end-of-file during read, unit 4, file
/root/WIEN2k_11/alpa/MoWS2_case2/MoWS2_case2.weight
Image              PC        Routine            Line
Source
joint              080C3D1F  Unknown               Unknown  Unknown
joint              080C333F  Unknown               Unknown  Unknown
joint              0808D4E2  Unknown               Unknown  Unknown
joint              08066C6A  Unknown               Unknown  Unknown
joint              08066905  Unknown               Unknown  Unknown
joint              08078367  Unknown               Unknown  Unknown
joint              08053862  MAIN__                    425  joint.f
joint              08049DF1  Unknown               Unknown  Unknown
libc.so.6          002BEDEC  Unknown               Unknown  Unknown
joint              08049D31  Unknown               Unknown  Unknown
1.872u 0.448s 0:02.32 99.5%    0+0k 0+0io 0pf+0w
error: command   /root/WIEN2k_11/joint joint.def   failed

Please suggest me how to solve this error.

Thanks in advance.

--
Alpa Dashora