[Wien] wien2venus.py

Gavin Abo gsabo at crimson.ua.edu
Mon Sep 10 06:11:00 CEST 2012

In a terminal,

echo $PATH

You must put the file in one of the listed directories (the directory
given by "echo $WIENROOT" should be one of them).  If the python script
"wien2venus.py" is in one of the PATH directories, it allows the script
to be executed with the filename (without having to also give the full
path) for when your in a directory were the script file isn't.