[Wien] [?? Probable Spam] Re: DOS of isolated H atom

Stefaan Cottenier Stefaan.Cottenier at UGent.be
Mon Sep 10 16:08:04 CEST 2012

> Thanks for your reply. I'd like to integrate the density of states to
> check if the charge on H atom is exactly 1 e^- . Is it possible in WIEN2k?

Have a look in case.outputtup/dn : next to the column with the DOS
(exactly the same as the one you find in case.dos1up/dn), you'll find
also a column with an accurately calculated integrated DOS. It will jump
from zero to one at some place, even if the energy grid is too sparse to
capture the DOS-peak itself.

Stefaan