[Wien] Small agr bug in spag.f

Gavin Abo gsabo at crimson.ua.edu
Thu Sep 13 20:46:19 CEST 2012

The issue is not with grace.  The problem only happens in a certain
case.  To reproduce, try the following.

1. In w2web, converge the scf cycle for the TiC example
     - Create TiC.struct with StructGen using the lattice and atomic
position parameters in the UG
     - Click through the "initialize calc." steps using default values,
except use no spin-polarization and 1000 k-points
     - Run the scf cycle with charge convergence of 0.0001
2. After it converges in the 12 cycle, click Bandstructure under Tasks
    - Click create TiC.klist_band with fcc
    - Click x lapw1 -band
    - Click edit TiC.insp, copy/paste the fermi value on the screen into
the file and change jatom value to 1 (there is no error if jatom is 0)
    - Click x spaghetti
    - In a terminal, run: xmgrace TiC.bands.agr
    - At least on my system, the error appears in the terminal because
spag.f wrote ^@ characters in the agr file (without the fix) since
xmlabel(:) is undefined.

    Note: Make sure that you don't do "x lapw2 -band -qtl" for a band
character plot, you will not get an error because xmlabel1(:)=label1(:)
is reached inside of the if statement.