[Wien] Small agr bug in spag.f

Gavin Abo gsabo at crimson.ua.edu
Fri Sep 14 03:04:58 CEST 2012

You're right.  The jatom definition (sec. 8.3.2 of 12.1 UG) indicates
that only jatom 0 should be used unless "x lapw2 -qtl -band" is ran for
jatom >0. Thanks for pointing out my user's mistake.  Sorry, the code is
fine (expect if you consider that the program produces an output that
probably shouldn't exist).