[Wien] interpretation of the DOS maps of ulexite

Zhou Bing umbingz at isl.ac.cn
Tue Sep 18 13:13:19 CEST 2012

Dear Stefaan,

How are you? back to home already? did you have a good conference at Beijing?

We are stilll revising the manuscript of ulexite, I am not sure how to interpret the DOS maps for ulexite, it willl be great if you can give us a brief paragraph about the interpretation of DOS maps when you are available.

Best wishes,

Bing