[Wien] Related to Installtion

vishal jain vjain045 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 3 14:34:35 CEST 2013

In my compiler.msg file

rm -f  *.o
clean
gfortran -ffree-form -O2 -c fminenefitcoa.f
gfortran -ffree-form -O2 -c minfitcoa.f
gfortran -ffree-form -O2 -c setup2D.f
gfortran -o ../fminenefitcoa fminenefitcoa.o -ffree-form -O2 -L../SRC_lib
-lpthread -static
gfortran -o ../minfitcoa minfitcoa.o -ffree-form -O2 -L../SRC_lib -lpthread
-static
gfortran -o ../setup2D setup2D.o -ffree-form -O2 -L../SRC_lib -lpthread
-static