[Wien] Related to WIEN Installation

vishal jain vjain045 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 3 14:44:21 CEST 2013

nrl at nrl-desktop:~$ siteconfig_lapw

   *                        W I E N                        *
   *                  site configuration                   *

      Last configuration: Wed Apr 3 17:42:52 IST 2013
                      Wien Version: WIEN2k_11.1 (Release 14/6/2011)
                      System: linuxgfortran

      S   specify a system
      C   specify compiler
      O   specify compiler options, BLAS and LAPACK
      P   configure Parallel execution
      D   Dimension Parameters
      R   Compile/Recompile
      U   Update a package
      L   Perl path (if not in /usr/bin/perl)
      Q   Quit

  Selection: O

   ******************************
   *  Specify compiler options  *
   ******************************

PLEASE NOTE: Best performance can be obtained with processor specific
options.
Very important for speed-up is a vendor optimized BLAS (like mkl, essl,
..),
or at least the GOTO- or ATLAS-BLAS instead of the simple "-lblas_lapw"

For more info see  http://www.wien2k.at/reg_user/faq
searching ....
 I could not find the goto-library in /opt
 Please check whether gotolibrary is installed at all and where
 (You can download libgoto from
http://www.tacc.utexas.edu/tacc-projects/gotoblas2/
 Without gotolib you should install the ATLAS-blas or you must use the
blas_lapw
 library (performance loss)
Hit Enter to continue

this is the error sir how can i solve