[Wien] error in running the x opticc

ben abdallah houda bhouda02 at yahoo.fr
Sun Apr 7 12:08:35 CEST 2013

Dear Wien2k users,

I am trying to calculate the magneto-optical properties of GaMnAsP. For this I have done in the first step the calculation SO then I completed all the steps to start the stage optics, using the "x opticc -so -up." This step has been discontinued and I found the following message:

forrtl: no space left on device
forrtl: severe (38): error during write, unit 3, file /home/houda/WIEN2K/ GaMnAsP.symmatup
error: command /homr/houda/wien2kpackages/ opticc upoptic.def failed

 I want to know:  what this message means and how I can fix this error. I really need to solve this as I am in the final stage of my work.

Thank you for your answer in advance. I am very grateful

Dr. Houda Ben Abdallah.
Departement of Physics, Laboratory of Condensed Matter (LPMC).
Faculty of Sciences, Tunis. Tunisia