[Wien] "no space left on device?"

McDermott Eamon John Gordon eamon.mcdermott at tuwien.ac.at
Mon Apr 8 11:04:21 CEST 2013

I would suggest talking to your system administrator or IT support
person, or perhaps deleting some unused files in your home directory.
This is not a Wien2k problem but a system issue.

Best regards,

--
Eamon McDermott, M.Sc.
Institute of Materials Chemistry, TU Wien
eamon.mcdermott at tuwien.ac.at
Office: +43 (1) 58801-165304
Scheduling: http://doodle.com/eamon.mcdermott