[Wien] -machinefile _HOSTS_

Luis Ogando lcodacal at gmail.com
Mon Apr 8 19:43:44 CEST 2013

Dear all,

   Dr. Gavin Abo pointed me out that I should have mentioned that I am
using mpiexec_mpt instead of mpiexec, so, in my case, the mpi execution is
controlled by the PBS_NODEFILE variable and not by a machines file (thanks
Dr. Abo for this).
   Anyway, I would like to know if it is safe to run MPI Wien2k with
mpiexec_mpt.
   All the best,
                   Luis

PS: I have no problem on generating the .machines file "on the fly"
(queuing system). Despite the fact that it will not be used by mpiexec_mpt,
I know that it is required by Wien2k.