[Wien] Question about RMT and meaning of optimze.job

Parker, David S. parkerds at ornl.gov
Mon Apr 15 15:49:59 CEST 2013

Taro, regarding the first question, changing the RMTs will necessarily
change the energies, but typically one is interested in energy differences
(e.g. From a magnetic to non-magnetic state).  If the RMTs are not
radically altered, these should not change much, hence the literature
statement.  The default RMT's are usually good, sometimes I increase the
smallest one by ~ 10 percent to get faster convergence. David Parker