[Wien] WIEN help

Lyudmila Dobysheva lyuka17 at mail.ru
Mon Apr 15 16:58:13 CEST 2013

15.04.2013 06:17, Rishi Singh wrote:
> I worked on given sample TiC. everything was like TiC earlier
> calculations as provided in userguide of wien2k. But Now  I am working
> on TlCl in same manner It is giving the following error
>   'DSTART' - can't open unit: 15
>   'DSTART' -        filename: TlCl.in2c

Dear Rishi,

You are giving too small information to see the problem but most
probable that that there exists a file TlCl.in2 in your directory after
initialization, and it is sufficient to copy this file to TlCl.in2c

Best wishes
   Lyudmila Dobysheva
Phys.-Techn. Institute of Ural Br. of Russian Ac. of Sci.
426001 Izhevsk, ul.Kirova 132
RUSSIA
Tel.:7(3412) 442118 (home), 218988(office), 722529(Fax)
E-mail: lyu at ftiudm.ru
         lyuka17 at mail.ru (office) lyuka17 at gmail.com (home)
Skype:  lyuka17 (home), lyuka18 (office)
http://fti.udm.ru/content/view/25/103/lang,english/