[Wien] Question about "Bond-Valence Sum" in case.outputnn file.

Laurence Marks L-marks at northwestern.edu
Tue Apr 16 13:41:55 CEST 2013

The first one is the BVS for the current lattice parameters. The second one
allows for a correction corresponding to a contraction or expansion. By
default the contraction iis close to how much larger than experiment PBE
is. More accurately you can put in .latcalib a calibration of how much
larger than experiment is the current lattice parameter, e.g.  1.005.

Professor Laurence Marks
Northwestern University
www.numis.northwestern.edu 1-847-491-3996
else has thought"