[Wien] Fwd: How to force a particular charge state

devendranegi at jncasr.ac.in devendranegi at jncasr.ac.in
Wed Apr 17 06:35:04 CEST 2013

Dear wien2k users,
                   I am studying Co+2 and Co+3 substitution in ZnO. In this context with xavier reply i have some additional queries as following.

(1)By removing an electron from case.in2c, how do I ensure that the electron removed is from the Co atom (and not from Zn).

2) If there are more than one Co atom in the cell then how do i ensure that which Co atom is going to be Co+3.

Thanks,
Negi