[Wien] (no subject)

Stefaan Cottenier Stefaan.Cottenier at UGent.be
Wed Apr 24 11:24:23 CEST 2013

> Thanks all for suggestions, but if there is no symmetry operations
> found as Prof. Marks has pointed, how it has been run by Mr. Gaven and
> if it has been run by Mr. Gaven then why it is giving error to me. Plz
> help to rectify the problem.

I could run it too, without problems. After the initialization, make
sure you do have 48 symmetry operations in case.struct. That is the
normal behaviour. And then the subsequent run_lapw step should go fine.
If you still have 0 symmetry operations, either you did something wrong,
or there is a problem in your installation.

Stefaan