[Wien] Quantum dot

mourad boujnah boujnah.mourad at gmail.com
Thu Aug 1 16:00:51 CEST 2013

Dear Wien2k Community,
I want to know if it is possible to do simulation study
of quantum dots using Wien2k. Actually, I am about to start a research
on quantum dots based materials for intermediate band solar cells.
Therefore, I really need to know the potential of Wien2k package. and how
to compute the elastic properties of QDs such elasticity and strain.
Could you please help me?

With kind regards

--
Mourad BOUJNAH
PhD Student in laboratory of magnetism and physics of high energy
Email: *boujnah.mourad at gmail.com
**"Research is to see what everybody else has seen, and to think what
nobody else has thought"*