[Wien] mbj error

Tomas Kana kana at seznam.cz
Thu Aug 1 18:48:33 CEST 2013

Dear Mourad Boujnah,

Just a guess: Do you perform a non-magnetic or a spin polarized calculation?

(in your directory you have Ferro-dos)

If you initialized your structure as spin-polarized, you should use runsp_
lapw instead of run_lapw

If this is really the cause of your problem, I would erase everything except
struct file

and initialize again and then run runsp_lapw

Tomas