[Wien] xcrysden

Oliver Albertini ora at georgetown.edu
Thu Aug 1 20:09:51 CEST 2013

Dear W2k,

I have been running W2k on an AIX server which does not have xcrysden
installed. I have been able to display 2d charge/spin density plots by
running lapw5 and then scp case.rho, case.struct, and case.output5 to my
local machine which has xcrysden.

However, to do 3d density plots locally (calculate & render), what
files/executables are needed? It seems like xcrysden runs 'x lapw5' for a
number of slices then builds the 3d image.

If anyone knows a solution or possible workaround for this, please let me
know.

Thanks,

Oliver Albertini