[Wien] runing error: "forrtl: severe (71): integer divide by zero"

贾亚磊 jia_yalei at 163.com
Fri Aug 2 18:53:05 CEST 2013

      Thank you very much. It works.
      I remove "-DINTEL_VML"  and recompile lapw1. When I submit the job the lapw1 has no error, the other program output similar error. So, as Laurence Marks said in the link you gave, I might "have a bad libsvml and/or incompatible versions/ifort or similar".
      I changed the mkl to ~/intel/Compiler/11.1/072/mkl/lib/em64t which is installed combined with  ifort compiler, and then  recompile all the program. Finaly, the job complete without any error.
     But I have the other problem about mpi parallel and  I will write the other email.
Best regards.
Jia Yalei