[Wien] Small structure issue

Fecher, Gerhard fecher at uni-mainz.de
Mon Aug 5 10:22:29 CEST 2013

I realized that a new structure file is not always accepted during initialization with w2web (also batch initialisation)
It seems the old case.structure_st is used.

Problem:
one might have a small typo in the structure (one position with wrong decimal place, or changing the atom and forgetting to change Z)
if this is recognized after the initialization and changed afterwards in the struct file,
the struct file is changed back to the old version most probably after copy struct_st,
that means a new case.structure_st is not produced after editing case.struct

Ciao
Gerhard

Dr. Gerhard H. Fecher
Johannes Gutenberg - University