[Wien] possible bugs in kgen after SOC

Guo-ping Zhang gpzhang at femto.indstate.edu
Fri Aug 16 16:18:14 CEST 2013

Thank you so much, Dr. Tran!

Yes, my test case is fcc.  I also verified that this does not happen for
orthorhombic structures.

However, do you know whether the wien code internally uses the
cubic lattice vectors instead of primitive lattice vectors?

It worries me since the klist's division is read into the code
many times.

Any comments on this?

Thanks!

Guoping