[Wien] Wien2k data provenance

Michael Sluydts michael.sluydts at ugent.be
Mon Dec 2 23:18:45 CET 2013

Hello Richard,

In outputst at the bottom there'll be a final list of orbitals with a
T/F value in the core-state column. Where it switches from true to false
is where the ecut was set, an exact value is not recorded as far as I know.

If you want to check the value you yourself provided to init you can
find the init command in the :log file at the top if you still have it.

Regards,

Michael Sluydts