[Wien] semicore band ranges too large error

tran at theochem.tuwien.ac.at tran at theochem.tuwien.ac.at
Wed Dec 4 21:08:55 CET 2013

This check was introduced recently to detect ghost bands.
If this problem appears at the very beginning of the SCF iteration
for a new geometry then there is probably no problem of ghost bands.
This is just the starting density which is not good.

To avoid the stop of the calculation, in case.in2 set the value of
iqtlsave to 0.

F. Tran