[Wien] about xcrysden

Gavin Abo gsabo at crimson.ua.edu
Sat Dec 21 21:52:42 CET 2013

Probably nobody can help, because you have not provide enough
information, especially about your system configuration.

Are you running w2web locally on the computer, running w2web on a remote
computer with a VNC connection, or running w2web from a remote computer
including a ssh connection with X11 forwarding?