[Wien] case.int

Gavin Abo gsabo at crimson.ua.edu
Fri Feb 1 01:08:42 CET 2013

I think line 3 is for the "new tetra" option described on the updates page:

http://www.wien2k.at/reg_user/updates/

You need line 3 so that the data is read in correctly.

N (line 3 column 2) - probably stands for no broadening for "new tetra",
"old tetra" broadening factor in line 2 is used

If you use G, L, or B instead of N (line 3 column 2), then I believe the
line 2 column 4 broadening factor is ignored after it's read and the
"new tetra" broadening value(s) on line 3 column 3 (and 4 for B) are used.